If you’re looking for a healthier dessert to enjoy at Christmas then try this delicious Christmas Protein Panna Cotta recipe by Victory Labs Athlete, Anna McManamey.
1tbs powdered gelatin + 100ml hot water
3/4 scoop vanilla Victory Labs HydroComplete
250g fat free plain Greek yoghurt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp all spice
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1tbs Orange zest
Red Currants or your choice of fresh berries to serve
1. Combine gelatin and hot water in a mixing bowl and whisk until the gelatin has dissolved.
2. In a separate bowl, combine yoghurt, protein powder, Natvia and spices and blend until smooth and well combined.
3. Slowly add the gelatin mix to the yoghurt mix, stirring as you go. Continue to stir until the mix is smooth and there are no lumps.
4. Pour mixture into six ramekins or silicon moulds and leave in the fridge to set overnight.
5. To serve, briefly dip the bottom of each ramekin/mould in hot water to loosen the panna cotta, then turn out on to serving plates.
6. Scatter over the orange zest and red currants or berries to garnish.