Team players are individuals who contribute to overall success. Every member of the team has a specific role to play, involving personalised strategies for training and performance. Recovery methods are also tailored for targeting muscles and improving mobility, with heat vs cold therapy one of the first considerations.
ICE Cold Patches by Deep Heat are one of the latest innovative pain relief products available in Australia. ICE Cold Patches provide RAPID AND SUSTAINED COLD THERAPY FOR PAIN RELIEF. But what exactly is Cold Therapy and how does it differ from Heat Therapy?
Pain is frustrating – ranging from Back Pain and Muscle Pain – to Joint Pains including Sprains and Strains! Minor Sports Injuries are common in team sports. Muscular and Joint Pain can have lasting effects and pain can be reduced with the right treatment.
Cooling and heating products both help reduce pain, although they have different applications for use when treating injuries.
- HEAT: Heat increases blood flow to the affected area providing oxygen & nutrients to aid the healing process and help restore movement. Heat should be applied to the affected area where pain is felt to provide fast, targeted relief. Heat also helps to speed up injury rehab by applying a heat product after having performed Cold therapy for approximately 72 hours post injury.
- COLD: When cold is applied it activates signals to the brain which help dissipate the pain you feel. Applying cooling as part of P.R.I.C.E may aid recovery as well as providing relief:
- Ice (ie Ice Packs)
If you experience ongoing muscle soreness or other minor injury symptoms, it’s recommended that you consult with your physician or other medical treatment professional.
HOW CAN ICE COLD PATCHES HELP?
One of the great things about ICE Cold Patches is that they are FLEXIBLE and ELASTIC – flexible to bend with your joints. The Patches are LOW ODOUR which is great for work or social occasions and can be worn discreetly underneath clothing for sustained cooling relief.
ICE Cold Patches are easy to apply and provide Rapid and Sustained Cold Therapy for Pain Relief. Scientifically Proven;
- For Back, Muscular, Joint & Mild Arthritic Pains.
- Minor Sports injuries, Sprains & Strains.
- Penetrating cold suitable for daily use & Muscular Back Pain during pregnancy.
For more information on temporary pain relief visit www.deepheat.com.au
Always read the label. If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your healthcare professional.
Follow the directions for use.